(Last updated on May 30, 2018)
I appreciate that you are on this page; that means that you care about your data, and you want to know its destination and who collects them. See also the legal advice.
- Website: https://blancaquintero.com
- Responsible: Blanca Quintero
- Adress: Sra. Bienvenida, 40. Torrelodones 28250 Madrid, Spain
- Email: info @ blancaquintero. com
- My social activity: Blogging and Online Business.
All duly registered with the Spanish Data Protection Agency and with respect to which Blanca Quintero guarantees that the organizational and technical security measures required by the GRDP have been applied.
With this, I manifest my commitment to maintain and guarantee business relationships in a secure manner by protecting personal data and guaranteeing the right to privacy of each user of our website.
1. What are the personal data?
A small approach is important, therefore, you should know that personal data is any information about a person who facilitates us when (s)he visits our website, in our case name and email, and if (s)he buys a product and needs an invoice, we will request full address, name, surname and ID or CIF.
Additionally, when you visit our website, certain information is automatically stored for technical reasons such as the IP address assigned by your Internet access provider.
Principles for data processing
To process your personal data, I will apply the following principles according to the GRDP:
- The principle of legality, loyalty and transparency: I will always require your consent to the processing of your personal data for one or more specific purposes that I will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- The principle of minimization of data: I will only request data strictly necessary in relation to the purposes for which I require them.
- The principle of limitation of the conservation period: as you can see later on, the data will be kept for no longer than necessary for the purposes of the treatment, depending on the purpose. I will inform you of the corresponding conservation period. In the case of subscriptions, periodically I will review my lists and eliminate those inactive records for a considerable time.
- The principle of integrity and confidentiality: Your data will be treated in such a way that an adequate security of personal data and confidentiality are guaranteed. You must know that I take all measures aimed at avoiding unauthorized access or improper use of my USERS’ data by third parties.
As stated in the regulations, the USER is informed that, through the contact forms, or subscriptions, data is collected, which is stored in a file, with the exclusive purpose of sending electronic communications, such as: bulletins (newsletters), new entries (posts), commercial offers, webinars, as well as other communications that Blanca Quintero considers interesting for its USERS. The fields marked as mandatory completion, are essential to performing the expressed purpose.
In short, the PURPOSE is the following:
- The sale of training on Spanish language.
- The sale of Ebooks.
- To manage the list of subscribers and users assigned to the web.
- Content supply on the blog
- To direct your network of affiliates and merchants as well as their payment management.
Only the owner will have access to your data, and under no circumstances, this data will be transferred, shared, transferred, or sold to any third party.
In the case of being older than fourteen years, you can register at https://blancaquintero.com/ without the prior consent of your parents or guardians.
What happens if you are under 14?
In this case, the consent of your parents or guardians will be obligatory so that we can treat your personal data.
WARNING: If you are under fourteen years old and you have not obtained the consent of your parents, you can not register on the web, so we will proceed to deny your request if we have proof of it.
Thanks to the consent, we can treat your data being a mandatory requirement to be able to subscribe to the website.
As you well know, you can withdraw your consent at any time.
5. Category of data
The data collected at any time are specially protected but categorized as identifying data.
6. Time of conservation of data
I will keep your data for the legally established time or until you request to delete them.
7. Accuracy and truthfulness of data
You are solely responsible for the truthfulness and accuracy of the data that you send me, exempting me from any type of responsibility in this regard.
As a user, you must guarantee the accuracy and authenticity of the personal data provided, providing complete and correct information in the different data collection forms.
8. Compliance with the application rules
Blanca Quintero complies with the General Regulation on Data Protection (EU), ensuring the correct use and treatment of the USER’s personal data.
In compliance with the provisions of the regulations, we inform you that the data provided, as well as data derived from browsing, may be stored in the files of Blanca Quintero and processed for the purpose of meeting your request and maintaining the relationship that is established in the forms that you subscribe.
Additionally, the USER consents to the processing of his/her data in order to inform him/her -by any means, including email- of products and services of Blanca Quintero.
In case of not authorizing the processing of your data with the aforementioned purpose, the USER may exercise his right of opposition to the processing of his/her data under the terms and conditions set in section 10: “Exercise of Rights”.
9. Security measures
Blanca Quintero informs you that it has implemented the security measures of technical and organizational nature necessary to ensure the security of your personal data and avoid their alteration, loss and treatment and/or unauthorized access; given the state of the technology, the nature of the stored data and the risks to which they are exposed, whether they come from human action or from the physical or natural environment. All in accordance with the provisions of the GRDP.
Also, Blanca Quintero has established additional measures in order to strengthen the confidentiality and integrity of the information in its organization, continuously maintaining the supervision, control and evaluation of the processes to ensure respect for the privacy of the data.
Likewise, as you can see, the website has an SSL certificate, which guarantees the security of your data.
10. Exercise of rights
Those individuals who have provided their data through https://blancaquintero.com/, may contact its OWNER in order to exercise their rights of access to his/her data, rectification or deletion, limitation and opposition of the data incorporated in its files.
The fastest and easiest method would be to access your user account directly and modify your data or delete your user account. Any information that we need to store, by virtue of a legal or contractual obligation, will be blocked and only used for those purposes instead of being deleted.
The interested party may exercise his rights by means of written communication addressed to Blanca Quintero with the reference “Data protection”, specifying his/her data, proving his/her identity and the reasons for his/her request at:
- info @ blancaquintero.com, or
- Blanca Quintero C/Sra. Bienvenida, 40. 28250 Torrelodones, Madrid, Spain.
11. Links or external links
As a service to our visitors, our website may include hyperlinks to other sites that are not operated or controlled by the Website. Therefore https://blancaquintero.com/ does not guarantee, nor is responsible for the legality, reliability, usefulness, veracity and timeliness of the contents of such websites or their privacy practices. Please, before providing your personal information to these non-https://blancaquintero.com/ websites, please note that their privacy practices may differ from ours.
https://blancaquintero.com/ is not responsible in any case for the results that may be derived to the User for accessing said links.
13. Person in charge of the file and in charge of the treatment
The data file manager is Blanca Quintero.
As in charge of treatment, outside the aforementioned responsible:
- Webinar platform: WebinarJam or Zoom.
14. Services offered by third parties on this website
To provide services strictly necessary for the development of my activity, https://blancaquintero.com/ uses the following providers under their corresponding privacy conditions.
- Hosting: SiteGround
- Web platform: WordPress.Org
- WordPress template: GeneratePress
- Messaging services and sending newsletters: MailChimp
- Webinar platform: WebinarJam and Zoom
- Payment platform: Thrivecart
- Means of payment: Stripe and Paypal
- Privacy of tracking sources used on this site: Google (Analytics) and SmartLook
https://blancaquintero.com/ also studies the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand who its audience is and what they need. The tracking of our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
The user and, in general, any individual or legal entity, may establish a hyperlink or technical link device (for example, links or buttons) from their website to https://blancaquintero.com/ (the “Hyperlink”). The establishment of the Hyperlink does not imply in any case the existence of relations between https://blancaquintero.com/ and the owner of the site or web page on which the Hyperlink is established, nor the acceptance or approval by https: //blancaquintero.com/ of its contents or services.
In any case, https://blancaquintero.com/ reserves the right to prohibit or disable any hyperlink to https: //blancaquintero.com/ at any time.
15. Do you wish not to receive more information or to revoke your consent?
In accordance with the provisions of Law 34/20023, of June 11, Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce you can oppose the use of your information for advertising purposes, market research or development of satisfaction surveys in any moment, as well as revoke your consent at any time (without retroactive effect).
To do this, you must send an email to the address info @ blancaquintero .com. If you have received advertising by email, you can also oppose from this email by clicking on the link included in it by following the instructions provided. Another simpler way would be to access your user account and select the corresponding options.
I do commit to executing all these rights within the maximum legal term established of 10 business days. In practice, I will do it much sooner, since I have no interest in having your data if you do not want. Please bear in mind that during this period of time you can continue receiving messages.
In relation to the management of your data associated with the social profiles of Blanca Quintero, the exercise of the right of access will depend on the functionality of the social network and the possibilities of accessing the information of the user profiles. With regard to the rights of access and rectification, we recommend that you can only be satisfied in relation to that information that is under the control of Blanca Quintero.
You can also stop interacting, follow or receive information from the social profiles of Blanca Quintero, remove content that no longer interests you or restrict who shares your connections, through the mechanisms stipulated in the different social networks.
The user can access the privacy policies of each Social Network, as well as configure their profile to guarantee their privacy. Blanca Quintero encourages users to familiarize themselves with the conditions of use of different social networks before starting to use them.
16. Systems for capturing personal data and their purpose
- Forms of subscription to contents: within the web, there are several forms to activate the subscription managed by MailChimp in order to send marketing campaigns by email, subscription management and sending newsletters or news.
- Comments form: The website includes a form whose purpose is to comment on the articles (posts) and give their opinion respecting the freedom of expression. The user will be able to post comments in the posts that are published. The personal data entered in the form to insert these comments will be used exclusively to moderate and publish them, also gathering this data that will be stored in the servers of SiteGround.
- Contact form: There is a contact form whose purpose is to answer questions, suggestions or professional contact. In this case, the email address will be used to respond to them and send the information that the user requires through the web, this data will be stored in the servers of SiteGround and Mailchimp.
- Sale of information: Through the website, you can acquire infoproducts, in this case, the buyer’s information is required (name, surname, address and e-mail) through the Thrivercart platform.
- Users can unsubscribe at any time from the services provided by https://blancaquintero.com/ from the same Newsletter through a cancellation form.
- Tracking systems used in this site: Google (Analytics), in https://blancaquintero.com/ also study the preferences of its users, their demographic characteristics, their traffic patterns, and other information together to better understand its audience and what they need. The tracking of our users’ preferences also helps us show you the most relevant advertisements.
I will not share, sell, rent your personal information with other parties. I may share certain information with the authorized third party service providers necessary to provide you with some services.
17. Social plugins
On this website, I offer links and services related to different social networks (e.g “I like” in Facebook). If you are a member of a social network and click on the corresponding link, the provider of the social network may link your profile data with the information of your visit to that web page.
Therefore, it is convenient to inform you about the functions and policies on the processing of personal data of the respective social network, if you access one of our web pages with any of your profiles on social networks or share information through them.
You can access the privacy policies of the different social networks at any time, as well as configure your profile to guarantee your privacy. We encourage you to familiarize yourself with the conditions of use of these social networks before you start using them:
18. Acceptance, consent and revocability
The User declares to have been informed of the conditions regarding the protection of personal data, accepting and consenting to the treatment thereof by Blanca Quintero in the manner and for the purposes indicated in the legal notice.
As you know and we have communicated throughout the present privacy policies, at any time you can revoke your data, but always without retroactive character.