1. What are the cookies?
Cookies allow a website to recognize the browser of a device. The cookies we use do not collect any personal data or information that can identify you (unless you want to register voluntarily, in order to use the services we provide or receive information about content of interest and promotions).
They do not provide references that allow to deduce the name and surnames of the User and they can not read data from their hard disk or include viruses in their texts. Likewise, https://blancaquintero.com/ can not read the cookies implanted on the user’s hard drive from other servers.
They simply have a unique footprint that allows the web that originated that cookie to rediscover it in the browser previously used.
That is, if a site has left a cookie in your browser and you go back to that website, the site can detect that cookie and know that your device has previously browsed that web.
When the USER makes certain actions the website can generate cookies which can be very useful, both for the web and for the USER. They improve their browsing process, since they allow the website to offer information that may be of interest to you based on your use of the content.
Cookies have an expiration date, which can range from the time the session lasts, until a specified future date. After that, they cease to be operative.
2. Purpose of the cookies
We use both our own cookies (generated by this site) and third-party cookies (such as those generated by YouTube embedded videos).
The cookies on https://blancaquintero.com/ help:
- To make this website work correctly.
- To avoid you having to log in every time you visit this site.
- To remember your adjustments during and between visits.
- To allow you to watch videos.
- To improve site speed and security.
- To obtain statistics (anonymously) of the use of https://blancaquintero.com/, which is essential to offer you the best possible contents and for the strategy vision of our business.
- To show ads based on your browsing habits.
- To allow you to share pages with social networks.
According to the terms included in article 22.2 of Law 34/2002 on Services of the Information Society and Electronic Commerce, if you continue browsing, you will be giving your consent for the use of the cookies listed below.
If you choose not to receive cookies, you can block them through the appropriate configuration of your browser. However, you should know that, if you block them, this site will not work properly. To continue without changes in the configuration of cookies, simply continue on the web page.
4. Third-party cookies
This website also uses third-party cookies and contains links to other websites that, in turn, are the source of their own cookies and those of third parties. You can contact the third party directly to request information about the cookies they place, the purpose and duration of the cookie, and how you have guaranteed your privacy.
This may occasionally modify the configuration of cookies and cookies which are not listed in this policy may appear. It is important that you know that they are provisional cookies (so it is not always possible to inform) and that they only have purposes of study and evaluation. Under no circumstances, cookies that compromise your privacy will be used.
- Obtain personal information (without your express permission).
- Obtain sensitive information (without your express permission).
- Share personal identification data with third parties.
Among the most stable third-party cookies are:
- Those generated by analysis services, specifically Google Analytics, to help the website analyze the use made by the users (anonymously) of the website and improve its usability, but in no case are associated with data that could identify you.
Google Analytics, is a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a Delaware company whose main office is at 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States.
- WordPress: Is the platform in which https://blancaquintero.com/ is hosted. It is owned by the American company Automattic, Inc. For such purposes, the use of such cookies by the systems is never under control or management of the person responsible for the website. They can change their function at any time and enter new cookies. Automattic, Inc., also uses other cookies in order to help identify and track visitors to WordPress sites.
- Social network cookies: Social network cookies can be stored in your browser when you share the content. The privacy implications will depend on each social network and will depend on the privacy settings you have chosen in these networks. In no case, neither the person responsible for this website nor the advertisers can obtain personal identifiable information about these cookies.
- Video and audio player: https://blancaquintero.com/ frequently uses its own and third-party audio and video content through popular players such as YouTube, Vimeo, SoundCloud, iVoox and similar ones.
These players can leave cookies on the site that imbues them for issues such as online advertisements displayed by the player or to store and retrieve USER preferences in the use of these players.
- Affiliate link cookies: This type of cookie would not be legally necessary to mention, but for the sake of 100% transparency, I want to inform you that, by following our affiliation links, the website to which these links point will generate a cookie that allows you to detect that (in case of a sale) you came to their site originally from ours to assign us the corresponding commission. The final price is exactly the same (sometimes even cheaper) and this way you are helping us.
5. Own cookies
The cookies generated by https://blancaquintero.com/ are listed below. Some of them are from third parties, but they are generated because you visited our site, as is the case, for example, of the cookies generated by YouTube videos.
This list does not include the cookies that can be generated as an indirect consequence of visiting https://blancaquintero.com/ on the website of a third party site (for example, by clicking on an affiliate link and when you reach the site. you receive own cookies of that site.
6. How to block or delete installed cookies
In the case of not wishing that the website does not install any cookies on your computer, it is possible to adapt your browser so that you are notified before any cookies are downloaded.
In this way, you can also modify the browser settings so that you reject all cookies or only third-party cookies. You can also delete any of the cookies that are already on your computer. Keep in mind that you will have to adapt the configuration of each browser and equipment that you use separately.
You can allow, block or delete the cookies installed on your computer by configuring the options of your browser. You can find information on how to do it, in relation to the most common browsers, in the links that are included below. However, I inform you, that the deactivation of a cookie may prevent or hinder navigation or the provision of services offered on the website.
When you close the session
Store the session
Proof of consent